Fresh details from the detectives have emerged following the death of the Nominated Member of Parliament David Sankok’s son.
According to DCI in Narok, the MP has two guns and not one as reported, which has resulted in inconsistencies.
The team has so far recorded statements from at least 10 people including Sankok, his wife, children, and workers.
Memusi 15, is said to have shot himself dead using his father’s pistol on Monday afternoon after taking it from a safe in his father’s bedroom.
An autopsy conducted on the body revealed that Memusi died of a gunshot to the chin that exited through the head.
Meanwhile, the organizing committee of the funeral of Memusi Sankok, has called on members of the public not to politicize the death of the teenage boy.
Bahati Member of Parliament Kimani Ngungiri, a member of the committee said it is more painful for the family to see politically instigated messages on social media during this moment.
Ngungiri while speaking at the home of Sankok in Ewaso Ngiro area, Narok South Sub County, defended MP Sankok saying, like any other politician he has a right to defend the political party that he believes in.
Memusi will be buried on Tuesday 10th, at their rural home in the Melili area, Narok North Sub County in a function that will be attended by Deputy President William Ruto.
Persons With Disabilities on Wednesday, visited sankok’s home to comfort him following the death of his son Memusi Sankok, the MP has a physical disability.