REPORTS TO: PROJECT LEAD
A marketing manager should have the ability to develop strategic marketing plans company and then oversee the implementation and execution of the various efforts associated with the marketing plan. This might include but not limited to, evaluating the results of various marketing campaigns, spearheading market research efforts, or coordinating initiatives across a variety of channels.
Marketing Officer Responsibilities and duties
- Developing new sponsorship/advertising accounts
- Servicing existing accounts, keeping them fresh and effective.
- Coordinate with the production crew on creating spots, and assist with production as necessary.
- Ensuring all accounts are paid.
- Works directly with senior management to develop marketing programs, design marketing strategies, and implement marketing campaigns.
- Provides leadership and direction in the development, implementation, and monitoring of the strategic marketing plan for the TV station.
- Design, write, and oversee the production of printed promotional materials including catalogues, brochures, flyers, program and media guides and designs layout.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range marketing goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for the organization then evaluate their effectiveness then effect necessary changes required for improvement.
- Establish and maintain a staffing structure to support the marketing efforts of the media house.
- Develop and manage annual marketing budgets for the organization, regularly monitor project expenditures and prepare summary assessments and reports
- Degree/Masters’s in a Marketing-related course and a member of The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
- MUST have at least 3 years of experience in the Media Industry.
- Must have knowledge in Digital Marketing.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Adaptability to a new environment or situation.
- Must have good analytical skills and a critical thinker; Strong attention to detail.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 4th July 2022, using the job title as the subject. Persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.